funny....i must have missed a setting when I set up this Blog....the times that are listed are not correct....not that it really matters, I just find it funny when I look back and know I couldn't possibly have posted that message at that hour!
Anyway, I just read Juliette's Blog for the first time....she is very brave, much braver than me. She has a lot on her plate right now. It is a most helpless feeling when you can't think of a damn thing to do for your friend, like take away some of the fear or anger or worry. I recently got some news about another friend, Paul, that has lung cancer. That is a really tough one. My dear friend Hank in TN is also trying very hard to get through another round of chemo and radiation....it's been 10 years for him. I guess I am just writing these things to put them in perspective. I feel very positive about Juliette's Breast Cancer...in my heart I know she will overcome this and be well. I wish I felt that way about Hank and Paul.
With all this concern for others, I am so glad I love to get up early in the morning and watch the birds, drink my coffee, get my husband off to work, sit with my puppies, check my email, check my facebook and plan out my day. Each day just renews my spirit. Of course, nothing reaches me like Music....my Jukeboxes are so much a part of me. Tonight Tad and I had dinner on the deck (thank goodness for spring) listening to the Beatles on the Jukebox and "P.S. I Love You" came on and at the same time we looked at each other and sang in unison....You, YOu, YOU. Isn't that sweet? Of course he had to go off on some weird chorus!
I am really tired tonight, a full day at Father Connelly's, Teaching, Dinner, Dogs for a walk and trying to focus the Telescope on Saturn...Tad got it spot on and you can see the rings perfectly. Clean up this kitchen and then get in BED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment