Monday, April 19, 2010

my first blog

I figured with 7 kids and 6 1/2 grandchildren, a wonderful group of friends and extended family members I should have a blog. Why not, lots of people have blogs. I don't have anything urgent to post but seems most of my days are fun, busy and meaningful.

One of the main reasons I started the blog today is my good friend Juliette has been diagnosed with breast cancer and she wants a blog. I figured I will be very involved in her uphill climb and will keep it real on my blog.

Today in the Aqua Fit class we were laughing about her double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery for new boobs. She needs lots of fat to replace her boobs cause she doesn't want saline. I told her only a good friend like me would be willing to donate my Belly Fat to her cause. She could easily walk away a DD! Now THAT's a GREAT friend to give up that much Belly Fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment