I think her sisters will be so happy to have her back here. I think Abby has missed her the most. Emily is a really good sister most of the time. If the truth be known, she misses the dogs more than us people. Who can blame her for that, their love is unconditional. For as hard as we humans try, we attach all kinds of strings to relationships and that includes family members....I get it.....that's where the phrase "Family Ties" comes from!!!
Monday, April 19, 2010
Emily's return
I talked to Emily, she soooo loves Seattle and I just hate that she has to come home. I wish we had more $$ to help out our kids but I also realize making it on your own is soooo much sweeter in the end. She will appreciate her Dream if she achieves it on her own. It will be hard to live here at home after being completely independent for the last 9mo. I will have to remember she is a grown woman and having her live here will be like having company????? is that how I should look at it?????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment